Rules / Policies
The Perry Park Center is intended for the recreation and enjoyment of Perryville and Perry County residences as well as surrounding communities.We ask that you follow the following guidelines:
- Monthly, quarterly, or annual passes must be presented at the Operations Desk before using the Center. A daily fee is also available to anyone using the Facility for a one-day workout.
- Children 9 years of age or younger must be chaperoned by someone 14 years of age or older at all times.
- All entrants to the Perry Park Center must stop and check-in at the Operations Desk.
Additional Rules & Regulations
The purpose of the rules and regulations are to foster an atmosphere that elicits a fun and safe environment.Please be considerate of others.
- Children over the age of 5 years are not allowed in the baby pool.
- All children in the baby pool must have an adult with them at all times.
- You must be 14 years old to be in the Weight Room or Cardiovascular Room.No exceptions!
- Shirts, pants/shorts, and shoes must be worn at all times in the Perry Park Center except in the pool area.
- No outside food or drink is allowed in the Perry Park Center.
- Anyone 13 years old or younger is allowed on the walking track as long as they are supervised by an adult and adhere to track rules.Children cannot run wildly or obstruct other walkers and joggers.
- Strollers are allowed on the walking track as long as they yield to other walkers and joggers.
Standards of Conduct
Any conduct harmful or unsafe to the purpose of the Perry Park Center, such as profanity, fighting, or intoxication is prohibited.Tobacco products are not allowed within the confines of the Center.The Perry Park Center reserves the right to dismiss and/or refuse all privileges to anyone abusing the standards of conduct, misusing or damaging any equipment of the Facility, or jeopardizing the safety of themselves or others.