IDA / EDA Board
Perry County Industrial Development Authority (IDA)
The Industrial Development Authority (IDA) board meets annually or as decided by the members.
- Francis Robinson *
- Johnathan Wright *
- Gail Zoellner *
- Craig Brewer
- Donald Mueller
- Michael Ponder
Members of the IDA serve a 6 year term and are appointed to the board by the Mayor. In addition, 2 members are appointed to serve on the Board of Perry County Economic Development Authority (EDA). The duties of the IDA include:
- Assisting the City in issuing Industrial Revenue Bonds.
Economic Development Authority (EDA)
12:00pm – 1:00pm
Quarterly on the 4th Thursday of the month (January, April, July and October)
SEMO Regional Planning Conference Room
- Ken Baer, City of Perryville
- Tom Guth, City of Perryville
- Jay Wengert, Perry County Commission
- Carl "Topper" Leuckel, Perry County Commission
- Kim Moore, Perryville Development Corporation
- Patrick Naeger, Perryville Development Corporation
- Francis Robinson, Perry County Industrial Development Authority
- Craig Brewer, Perry County Industrial Development Authority
Ex Officio Members
- Scott Sattler, EDA Executive Director
- Chauncy Buchheit, SEMO Regional Planning Commission
- Brent Buerck, City Administrator
City representatives on the EDA board must be a member of the Board of Alderman or of the IDA board and serve a 2-year term. The duties of the EDA include:
- Assist in community visits and property tours for site selection teams.
- Act as liaison with state and local officials, area real estate developers, and utility and transportation representatives.
- Assist in area-wide economic development activities with our local Economic Development Partners.
Southeast Missouri Regional Planning Commission
Perry County Commission
Perryville Development Corporation
Perry County Economic Development Authority